Labels

clients (1) nail designs (2) nails (2) school (2) self-fill (1)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Why am I starting a blog?

As we all can see, this is my first post on this blog.  Let's start with some reasons why I'm starting to blog...

1) I've been doing my own nail designs now for about a year and am always getting compliments, so I figured why not share my new found love with the world.

2) I'm a teacher and currently on summer vacation and am running out of things to do.

3) I look at other people's nail design/nail product blogs, so I figured there are people out there that'll look at mine too.

So today I officially start my journey as a blog writer!


This was my first attempt at my own nail designs...turned out pretty good and I got tons of compliments!


Well, be expecting more exciting designs and product reviews to come in the future!

Smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm the first follower!

    You do NOT want to see my nails. If I'm lucky I will have some chipped clear nail polish on them. LOL

    ReplyDelete