Labels

clients (1) nail designs (2) nails (2) school (2) self-fill (1)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Long Time No Post....

Hey All, I know its been awhile since my last post, but life has been soo... busy.  Since the school year has started I'm getting home at or around 4:00pm, grading papers until I get sleepy at 10:00pm, crawl into the shower and into bed for a few minutes of snuggle time with my hubby before falling asleep.  On top of teaching, one of my good friends (Alli) and I started playing on a "Women's" soccer team.  The "Women's" team we are on consists of mostly 16 - 17 year olds, a few 20 year olds, us (2 24 year olds), a 25 year old, and a 40 something year old mom whose daughter plays on the team too.

Crazy I know!!

So I haven't been able to do my nails a lot of get them done.  I was able to get a full-set a week ago and went to the worst shop in the world!!!  The guy didn't glue the tips down all the way, so I had to add superglue.  Not 3 days later, 3 of them broke and it looked like I needed a fill-in.  Luckily, I had won a premium gel kit; I fixed the broken nails and filled-in the nails that looked really bad.  Even found time to change my polish....then changed it up just a little 2 days later.  Tell me what you think!

After getting a Full-Set, I polished them because they looked so bad!

Fixed 3 and filled in some bad looking ones all by myself and polished with a slight change!!
Can you tell the difference between the pictures???

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dee O. I looked for that polish the other day...can't find it anymore! so sad. If I find it I'll post the brands and color name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I have a color similar to that but I like the one you are wearing much more than mine! lol

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lot better in the second picture (at least to me.) Really liking that turquoise colour.

    ReplyDelete