Labels

clients (1) nail designs (2) nails (2) school (2) self-fill (1)

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I know its been awhile.....

Hey everyone! I know its been a while since my last post, but I'm a teacher and the first week of school was last week.  Oh what a school year this will be with the special group of kids I have this year!!

Any who....Back to nails!  Like 3 weeks ago, my best friend 's(April) little sister (Shae) asked if I'd do her nails for the back to school...since she's like a little sister to me that was a no brainer!  She said she wanted a zebra/tiger stripe design using black and white, so I did a test run on a fake nail.
Test Run of Classic Zebra for Shae
So April and Shae came over last saturday for me to do Shae's nails.  BTW this is the first time I've ever done anybody else's nails over the age of 8!!!  So needless to say I was a little nervous (hands a little shaky not gonna lie.)  So I start doing her nails and get them all done and then what happens?????  Shae gets a text and messes one up!!!  So i fix it and start to apply top coat to the other nails only for me to accidentally smudge one nail, but not enough for anyone to notice!!  After all was said and done, Shae was happy and that's all that really mattered!  Tell me what you think of the end result...sorry for the quality of the picture.
How did I do???
I will try to keep posting at least once a week...pray that my students don't drive me crazy, so I can keep posting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment